Monday 30 April 2012

Joining the Band Wagon

This is in all essence my introduction to the world of blogging and a quick explanation of all things before we get cracking. 

First off since the entire world seems to be emptying there thoughts into the never ending void of the internet I may as well do the same. This will also help most of the useless ramblings of notions that I consider thoughts to escape my brain and be available for the general populous to see.

Secondly my name of Chef probably will be changed at a later date but I couldn't think of anything deep or meaningful to put. There is a sort of poor irony since my cooking skills are poor to average but anyone that is my age (20) basically lives of fried/grilled/instant foods.

Finally, I will apologise for the sorry state of my blog. This is because I'm currently at work and trying to dodge the eyes of various management figures. As time goes on more apologises will happen. I don't like to apologise I just make many mistakes.


There is plenty of stuff that I have missed off here but this is officially my first post so it won't be perfect. 

#1

No comments:

Post a Comment