Wednesday 16 May 2012

Fitness Levels: Zero

Now as the title suggests this post is going to be able fitness levels. More to the point my general level of fitness.

By no means am I overweight or that unhealthy OK so I'm not overweight but am unhealthy. (Fortunately I was blessed with a metabolism faster than this man.) So when a work colleague said that we was joining a 5 but later turned out to be a 6-a-side team I ran off jumped at the chance.

Now just to fill you in sports aren't really my thing. I dabble at golf but the only real time I exerts myself is when a attractive lady gets dragged down the range by her meat head of a boyfriend. Quite often I get a stitch walking up a flight of stairs. So this was going to be a challenge. 

I won't fill you in on the details of the match. There was some sliding, lots of goals, three footballs and blood. AstroTurf + knee = :(.  We won but the entire team felt like this after.

 So after the match and a short kip in my brothers car I realised how unfit I actually was and that I needed to do something to improve. I was also spurred on by the fact that it was two days ago and various parts of my body still feel like they were introduced to a blender.

I can take solace in the fact that by this time next week I should be up to 0.1% fitness which means I'll be able to out run the drug addled drone heads in my area.








2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for that .01%. What percentage do you need to outrun zombies? Or are they pretty much spot on with the drug addled drone heads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well on looks and smell I'd say they are the same but since zombies pip them on intelligence around 15% should be enough. That is what I would need to jog with a bag full of Zombie killing goodies.

      Delete